The Midweek Music Club week 27 is an eclectic selection of new music sent to us from the past couple weeks. Before you can listen, 4 simple rules apply..
#1 – Share with your friends
#2 – Make your friends share with their friends
#3 – This is music sent to us, so good or bad, don’t be afraid to comment?
#4 – And never question the day we release the feature, cheers.
Midweek Music Club Week 27 track listing – click on the artist name for more information
1. Holy Ghost! – Bridge and Tunnel is taken from their acclaimed sophomore LP Dynamics out now via DFA Records.
2. Fat Freddy’s Drop – Mother Mother (Theo Parrish Remix) set for release on March 24th. The original track is taken from their 3rd LP Blackbird out now The Drop.
3. Marika Hackman – Deep Green is the lead track ad track from the new EP Deaf Heat out on the 14th April on Dirty Hit
4. Zella Day – Sweet Ophelia is the debut single set for release April 7th on B3SCI Records.
5. Helfer – Couch Surfer is from the debut EP Air Drops out now on BLDG5.
6. King Deco – One is from the debut mini EP Tigris released on April 7th via London based imprint Night Beach Records.
7. Cosmo Sheldrake – The Moss is the debut single from Cosmo, released on the 21st April through paradYse/Transgressive Records.
8. Reptile Youth – We’re All In Here is a teaser from their upcoming album Rivers That Run For A See That Is Gone out March 10th.
9. Cousin Marnie – Cain is the first track to be taken from the new EP out April 4th via independent label, Tiny Consumer .
10. Radstewart - Insane Parties taken from Wiccans and Beatlemancers EP released 17th March via Alcopop! Records.
11. Life – Money set for release March 17 on Birthday Records. Watch the video here.
12. Dios Mio – Proto reached #2 in the Amazing Radio Chart in February 2014. The London band have attracted support from XFM and NME.
13. Scott and Charlene’s Wedding – Spring Street is the new single taking from the deluxe version of the latest album Any Port in A Storm out now on Fire Records. Read our interview with the band from Glasto 2013 here.
14. The Mispers – Trading Cards is the final track to come from their self-titled EP out April 13th via B-Unique.